Inez Robb Boise Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Sponsored by Idaho Community Foundation
For female bachelor's degree-seeking juniors and seniors at Boise State University, graduating within two years of receiving scholarship award. Deadline is March 15.
Who Can Apply?
A) Female Idaho resident enrolled full-time as a bachelor's degree student;
B) Junior or Senior level standing in major at Boise State University;
C) Maintaining a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
D) Graduating within two years of receipt of scholarship
Required Application Materials
A) Copy of your most recent unofficial college transcript
B) A written statement (no minimum/maximum length) addressing the following:
1) Describe your educational, career goals and objectives;
2) Describe extra-curricular activities, awards, honors, and/or offices held;
3) Describe some of the jobs you have held and indicate if you presently are employed, or if you plan to work while attending college;
4) Describe some of your community service achievements;
5) Describe your hobbies and interests
C) Two letters of recommendation describing your character, personality traits, and academic achievements
D) Essay describing how your future plans exemplify the AAUW Mission Statement: "Promote equity for women, education and self-development over the life span, and positive societal change."