Tall Clubs International Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Tall Clubs International
In memory of Kae Sumner-Einfeldt, Virginia Linquist-Winker, Robert Rader and Carolyn Goldstein – Tall Clubs International Foundation awards annual scholarships to deserving High School Seniors in North America. TCI Foundation receives scholarship nominations from Tall Club International’s local member clubs and members-at-large across North America. From this pool of nominations, the recipients are selected to receive a $1000 scholarship award from Tall Clubs International Foundation, Inc.
In order to be accepted as a potential scholarship recipient, all applicants MUST meet the following requirements:
- Height: Meet the minimum height requirements for membership in Tall Clubs International—5′ 10″ (178 cm) for women and 6′ 2″ (188 cm) for men — in stocking feet.
- Age: Be under the age of 21.
- College Entrance: Be entering your first year of higher education.
- College: Must intend to enter an accredited college/university as a full-time student.
- Funding: Must use the funds, if awarded, for attending that college/university.
- Enrollment: Agrees that enrollment must be completed within the current calendar year.